NU DVDRW SDW-041 does anybody have firmware DX39?

Begonnen von Ricky, 08. Februar 2005, 02:45:30 Uhr

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Ricky

Hi everybody,  ???

I bought a Gericom Notebook (EGO 1560XL, yaow) and I regret it, indeed. Now my DVD drive (NU DVDRW SDW-041) is not reading any DVD's anymore. I had Firmware DX39 originaly from the manufacturer and flashed back to DX31 and then to D363 for the SDW-04. The drive worked fine till a month ago, when Nero suddenly started to give errors during veryfy and from then on some dvd's did not work well anymore.
Since I flashed to DX31 and then D363 firmware it got even worse and now only reads CD's (R/RW's). In Nero it states that there is a DVD in the drive but shows no data or even any left space or anything else... ??? :o
So I will send it back to get it repaired and wantet to flash the original DX39 firmware, so there is no fuzz about flashing the firmware and loosing my warranty!!
Can anybody help?

Thanks

Ricky  ;)

fred300

look here!

Is this your drive?`

http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?download_id=2014

Ricky

Hi Fred,

thanks for your help, but this is not the version I'm looking for. It says Fujitsu-Siemens, mine is a gericom and the version is DX39, that one's DU05, so completly different and maybe not very funny if the Gericom peple would find this on my drive.

Thanks anyway,

Anyone else has an idea?, or a tool to read and save the firmware from somebody who got the same Notebook as me (Gericom EGO 1560 XL = EGO MS 1003)

Ricky